As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the best-in-class onboarding experience for Chargebee customers across all segments and regions. You will be the technical owner of the onboarding process and will be responsible for guiding the customer through set-up, configuration, integration, pre-go-live, and go-live activities. You will also act as an internal champion for the customer by liaising with the internal teams for bug fixes and feature requests raised by the customer.
- Review and identify risks in the implementation based on the documentation provided by Pre-Sales consultants
- Deep-dive into customer’s requirements along with the various stakeholders of the Customer’s team
- Prepare and lead the Implementation Kick-off meeting
- Deep dive into the customer’s requirements in the post-kick-off call
- Define and lock the scope of the Implementation by taking a sign-off from the customer post the deep-dive call
- Setup and drive the weekly meetings with the customer
- Drive the Implementation process and proactively identify potential issues during the onboarding phase
- Escalate and rally the internal resources to ensure customer’s issues are addressed and resolved
- Leverage best practices of Implementation to reduce the time to value for the customer
- Continuously learn the new and improved capabilities of the product
- Achieve set OKRs monthly and quarterly
- Maintain the data hygiene by regularly updating the CRM (Freshsales)
- Share Implementation weekly status reports with the customers and management
- Raise JIRA tickets for bug fixes and feature requests from the customers
- Document all that transpired during the onboarding process and prepare for a smooth handover to customer success and support
- Transfer the knowledge and the context of the account to the downstream teams for great post-implementation experience
In Summary as an Implementation Consultant, you own the customer onboarding process end-to-end and are responsible for consistently delivering a best-in-class onboarding experience.
We hope you’ve got:
- An impeccable set of communication skills.
- Ability to work with APIs
- Fundamentals of Accounting Principles
- SFDC/Hubspot - Basics & Navigation
- People skills. Since you will be the technical face of Chargebee when interacting with customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to think creatively
- Coding knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started