We are looking for a passionate engineer leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of building products with complex, real-time requirements. You would be responsible to partner with stakeholders to define the technology and business roadmap, enabling the teams to deliver on the roadmap. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- Evangelize and role model Customer FIRST mindset with a deeper understanding of our domain
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable architectures
- Enabling the teams to deliver performant, resilient, highly available software at scale
- Establish best practices and bringing security, compliance, and privacy in SDLC
- Good understanding of Container management tools like Kubernetes, Dockers
- Strong experience in Tools to instrument application for monitoring and triage
- Building products from the ground up using best practices like event-driven cloud-native architecture
- Analyzing existing Org data for continuous product and process improvement
- Increase agility by using the wisdom of your team - Get work done with Fun!
- Bring in best practices for SDLC to keep the team and processes lean, deliver more with less in an optimal way
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Operating with scale amid the business and tech growth of the company
- 10+ years with 5+ years of application development experience
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages, frameworks, and platforms (Java/Python/Go, React/Vue)
- Excellent engineering and leadership skills, including recruiting, inspiring, and retaining talent
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS), CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing Methodologies is preferred
- Deep understanding of technologies and architectures in HA, Scalable environments
- Hands-on Coding experience, understanding of microservices architecture and various coding patterns
- Entrepreneurial mentality, hunger, and passion to solve customer problems
- Demonstrated Customer Centricity and Data-driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying