We're looking for a Vice President of Learning and Development to guide leadership and L&D initiatives for Chargebee. This is a high-impact role reporting directly to our Head - People Success. This role will help promote awareness, understanding, acceptance, delivery, and successful adoption of learning programs that guide overall employee engagement.
- Establish plans, priorities, and a roadmap for the L&D team to create behavior change and growth at a corporate level and consult/support team needs with best practices, content, and resources
- Work with People Success Business Partners and others across foundational teams to assess organizational learning needs and provide talent development strategies that address performance gaps
- Enable our growth by designing, scoping, and sequencing our learning programs to support leadership, employees, and team effectiveness globally
- Work with partners to design and deliver a leadership development program customized to our defined leadership competencies at Square
- Lead our on-boarding experience from offer acceptance to the first year on the job: develop, monitor, and evaluate practices aligned with Chargebee's core values.
- Guide the L&D team's approach to learning management technology, information sharing systems, and training delivery as we continue to scale in this remote-first distributed org setup
- Select and work with outside vendors and consultants that further raise our game
- Measure training effectiveness and impact of communications and change management programs
We hope you have Expertise in:
- Learning and development framework
- Training needs analysis
- Training design (adult learning methodologies)
- Training facilitation
- Training effectiveness measurement (ROI, learning impact, etc.)
- Advanced level proficiency in HR strategy, effective leadership business partnering, onboarding management, data analysis and reporting
- Proficiency in business acumen and employee assessments
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying