The Professional Services team at Chargebee helps customers implement their business solutions with Chargebee through full end to end implementation and custom development.
The engineering manager manages the team of software engineers, QA and consultants to strengthen the processes and progress of the various projects. He / she works with engagement managers, presales, product and infra teams to enable the team to deliver various aspects of software engineering.
This role provides a great experience to manage the enterprise software projects involving multiple stakeholders and provides exposure to work with the customer and understand the end-to-end lifecycle of software projects. This team works on multiple technologies, programming languages, cloud services and 3rd party integrations.
- Build and lead the high performing team of software engineers, QA and consultants
- Lead the technical design, deployment strategies and provide technical guidance to the team
- Work with the team and resolve escalations from the customers
- Focus on continuous improvement of the quality delivery and measuring success of the team
- Create, maintain and present the reports for team/projects to executive management
- Mentor and motivate the team to upskill, innovate and create learning environment
- Provide timely feedback to the team members and own the appraisals
- Your team will own the customer’s end-to-end product integration and 3rd party systems with Chargebee using APIs.
- Think beyond and come up with ideas to templatize the technologies and frameworks to be able to use for multiple projects
- Total 8+ years of total experience in software development, software services domain
- 2+ years of experience in people management for engineering teams and 4+ years of software development experience
- Excellent knowledge on software design and architecture
- Understand software quality assurance principles
- Have sound knowledge of multiple programming languages, REST APIs, JS and worked upon cloud technologies like AWS, Google, Azure
- Have experience in client management for professional services projects
- Openness to learn and adopt new frameworks and technologies.
- Industry experience and familiarity with API design and best practices, IDEs, general programming languages and concepts, including web application architectures and components.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile development practices.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: express ideas easily and clearly
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: express ideas easily and clearly Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying