2+ years of experience in the industry and a portfolio to attest to it will be required. (Experience is subjective to expertise demonstrated on the portfolio)
The portfolio should demonstrate your ability to work with typography, color, composition, and storytelling abilities. You will be working across both Print and Digital mediums.
As the company is remote-friendly, good people skills will be necessary. You must be confident to showcase your design and be able to communicate the design decisions made effectively.
Exposure to design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite will be required. Interest in Video editing, VFX, 3D, and Interaction will be a bonus.
We expect you to be a confident storyteller and apply design-thinking across all stages of the creative process; research, strategy, expression, and implementation.
As a Junior Designer,
You'll closely work with the marketing team to develop new design ideas and outcomes.
– Work on the creative output of projects and strive towards maintaining an exceptional craft with the highest design standards and attention to detail.
– Design and coordinate with developers to produce high-quality web pages
– Create high-quality presentations, social media creatives, web pages, marketing/sales collaterals.
– Coordinate with external agencies to ensure they deliver to a high standard.
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build a positive working relationship
It would be a bonus if you had:
A university degree in Vis Comm, design, or any artistic discipline
Experience working in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
Unique life experiences that have changed/enriched your views on design
How to Apply
Please include a link or PDF of your recent work demonstrating your ability to think, articulate, push pixels, and collaborate to produce great work. We are unable to accept applications without a portfolio.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started