Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
The role of the People Success Business Partner (HRBP) is essential to helping Chargebee achieve our mission by working closely with leaders and employees across the organization to help build productive, engaged, and empowered teams.
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional People Success Business Partner who is passionate about helping shape the people function at a dynamic and fast-growing startup. You will work closely with global leaders in sales, marketing, customer success, presales, partnership, and revenue operations to be an employee champion and to build and improve processes throughout the employee lifecycle.
What you will be doing (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Build relationships with managers and individual contributors throughout the company to move the company forward in its goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular check-ins with respective managers from the Rev Org and Marketing Org.
- Coach leaders and managers on people-related decisions & actively participates in long-term talent planning and development and succession planning.
- Make recommendations to management regarding annual compensation revision for the designated teams.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to function heads and teams.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Build and implement projects and processes that will improve the company’s ability to attract and retain talent
What you should have (Must have skills)
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- The combined experience of working in startups & enterprise is an advantage
- Mentor to the existing team members & role model on subject matter expertise
- Global business partner & a true collaborator
- Strong research skills
- Trained facilitator on Behavioral programs
- Self-directed and proactive
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to navigate nuance & deal with ambiguity
- Ability to find humor in the most mundane days
- Experience supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other customer-facing roles as an HRBP
- HRBP Experience in a global Startup or Scale up an organization
Good to Have:
- Experience as an HRBP supporting Sales, Customer Success, Presales, Marketing, Partnerships, and Rev Operations
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying