The Director for Program Management will be responsible for managing a team of Program Managers, who are tasked with managing large and complex Implementations for Chargebee’s customers.
You will work with the Professional Services & Implementations leaders to achieve the objectives of delivering the perfect onboarding experience to Chargebee’s customers and creating raving customer fans. You will need to collaborate with multiple internal and customer stakeholders to understand the requirements, define program management framework and constantly refine based on changing stakeholder needs.
The extended responsibilities include implementation of tools to bring inefficiencies, reducing time to go live, improving sales to conversion ratios, improving Implementation quality, etc. You will define Best Practices to ensure all aspects of the Program Management function through all phases of the program lifecycle are well defined.
- Own and drive the Post Sales Program Management function to ensure new customers on Chargebee are onboarded successfully and efficiently
- Guide the team and ensure a growth path for the individual contributors
- Implement new processes and tools to ensure optimal execution
- Conduct periodic performance reviews as well as mentor/coach the team members. The team OKRs must be well defined and shared in advance
- Ensure any challenges/ roadblocks are preempted are promptly escalated to the Leadership team and diligently manage the resolution of the challenges
- Work very closely with the Implementation, Data Migration, and Professional Services Leaders to maximize the advantages of squads and the matrix structure
- Works cross-functionally with other peers (in Rev Org, Product & Engineering, Support, Success) to ensure internal speedbumps encountered are escalated and addressed
- Generate, own and act on performance reports of this function both at the team and organization level
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering teams to manage PS&I projects and ensure we keep customers on the plan and on schedule
- Assign priorities and ensure timeline adherence on important projects for our clients.
- Experience leading and managing large, global enterprise projects implementing CRM/ERP applications.
- Relevant account and customer management experience.
- Strong Analytical, Creative thinking, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication, Program Management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and collaborating with others.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started