Chargebee is looking for a Startup Partnership Specialist who can own onboarding, engagement, and retention for our early-stage startup customers. You’ll be a part of Chargebee’s startup growth team and partner with key stakeholders across the globe, creating email content, co-hosting webinars, and help optimize Chargebee’s onboarding experience.
The ideal candidate for this role is driven by creating better experiences for customers and is excited by the idea of playing the role of Partner manager and Customer Experience Specialist, all at once.
- Partner with opportunities across the globe.
- Own the onboarding experience for customers who are part of Chargebee’s startup program.
- Ideate and distribute checklists, webinars, and e-books.
- Set up and optimize e-mail and app onboarding campaigns.
- Set up automated (e-mail, in-app,) campaigns to educate users on core features that will help them get started and be successful with Chargebee.
- Host product onboarding specialists with webinars and live AMAs and work with product managers and support specialists to execute them.
- Track onboarding and engagement analytics using Hubspot, Tableau, and other tools.
- Track NPS survey feedback.
- Own engagement and onboarding KPIs and work with our Growth Ops to track engagement metrics.
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing or partnership roles for a technology or software company.
- Experience working with startups.
- Experience collaborating across teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying