Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors.
The Implementations team at Chargebee is looking for an experienced technical program manager to manage the implementation of Chargebee for Enterprise prospects across the globe.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the best-in-class onboarding experience for Chargebee customers across all segments and regions. You will be the technical owner of the onboarding process and will be responsible for guiding the customer through set-up, configuration, integration, pre-go-live and go-live activities. You will also act as an internal champion for the customer by liaising with the internal teams for bug fixes and feature requests raised by the customer.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams
- Experience working in a scrum environment
- Comes from a technical background
- Ability to keep a diverse set of deliverables and teams on track
- Experience working with customers and driving projects to completion prior to the committed deadline
- Excellent balance of technical knowledge, organization, and people skills
- 5+ years’ industry experience with software development, QA, release management, or project management in a SaaS or enterprise application development environment
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record as a program/project manager of successfully managing outcomes from idea to launching technical programs
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where clear authority is not given
- Experience as a software engineer and program/project management
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, collaboration tools, and JIRA (or similar)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying