As the Technical Account Manager, you will have your portfolio of high-value and strategic customer accounts to work with and build strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be the single point of contact for all their technical needs post-sales and implementation.
On a typical day, you might
- Be the Technical SPOC for all Enterprise and strategic accounts assigned to you.
- Have expert knowledge of Chargebee and the solutions offered to our customers
- Build an in-depth understanding of customer’s business practices and operating environment
- Adhere to Enterprise Support SLAs
- Pre-sales to Success handover documentation review
- Intro and escalation calls (as needed)
- Feature/workflow implementation
- Analyze technical requirements and prepare content for the Product team (feature requests)
- Participate in QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) along with the CSMs when needed
- Meet customers along with the CSM
We hope you've got
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager
- Familiarity with Saas products/business and web development languages
- An ability to grasp customer’s needs and suggest timely solutions that work on the long term.
- Exceptional communication, listening skills, people skills, an outgoing personality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying