Chargebee is looking for IT System Administrators who will enforce customer centricity approach towards systems & applications and improve the overall technological operational efficiency at Chargebee.
The IT organization is responsible for all computer systems and internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, HR, Procurement, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to all end-users
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service to all end users.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and technology to resolve issues and achieve desired results.
- Delivery of Chargebee’s employee technology experience
- Assist in integrating new employees into the technology environment through onboarding time frames.
- Collaborate with employees across chargebee geographies throughout their tenure to make sure they have the tools and knowledge to be successful.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and end users.
- Create and maintain documentation for self-service and team knowledge base of team and share lessons with colleagues.
- Enhance and support chargebee’s service offerings and technologies
- Assist team in the resolution of helpdesk tickets within established Service Level Agreement timeframes.
- Supporting large implementations in a multi-location environment.
- Own the life cycle of a help desk ticket from initial submission through resolution or escalation as appropriate.
- Proactively identify systemic issues and resolve them.
- In instances of escalated tickets, collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain assets inventory.
- Identify opportunities for training and documentation and collaborate with senior team members on delivery.
- Improve efficiencies in day to day tasks.
- Knowledge in managing and creating workflows for cloud based tools and services.
- Responsible for asset management, access management, patch management, employee onboarding/offboarding
- Experience with MDM/DLP/EPD solutions.
- Working knowledge for creating SOPs and process documentation.
- Supporting Internal & External IT Audits.
- Managing & maintaining company wide software, tools & services.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the IT Lead/Manager.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying