As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will help take on a variety of technical challenges.
- You will play an active role in building the mobile automation framework that other testers will rely on every single day.
- You'll also work in product code to exact integration tests.
- As a member of our QE group, which brings new experiences, you will most definitely help shape our released products.
- You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and able to work autonomously.
- You should also be excited by technology, passionate about learning, and should view every customer interaction as a chance to create a beautiful customer experience.
- Everyone on our team needs to be creative, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that's more startup than big company.
We need a Mobile Quality Engineer / SDET who can solve problems through a consultative approach and contribute to continuous product and process improvement. The candidate should be adaptive to a continuously changing and fast-paced environment, be able to successfully multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fully engaged QA role.
- We hope you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as an SDET, developer, or strong Automation Engineer.
- Proven experience creating automation frameworks on web and mobile and tools to support test automation.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills are required.
- Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Strong customer orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Strong understanding about mobile testing.
Automation framework development for mobile.
Good to Have:
API and web automation.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying