Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $480 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
Marketing at Chargebee is at the front-line of driving revenue growth by capturing and creating demand to generate pipeline and by delivering amazing experiences field events to prospects and customers The overriding responsibility of this role is to own the Americas regional field marketing which includes field events (1:Many, 1:Few, 1:1), sales enablement, pipeline creation and attainment, and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate should be able to own the field and regional marketing strategy while continuously solving for operational excellence, delivery and scalability. Given this is a leadership role we expect the candidate to be passionate about building trusted relationships across different levels within the sales and marketing organizations. The role acts as a role-model people manager and also as a player-coach to a team of A players.
What you will be doing:
High Level responsibilities:
- Build a world-class field marketing function and own the end-to-end strategy and outcome of Americas regional marketing programs
- Accountable for generating qualified opportunities through field events and regional marketing programs to build pipeline against the Americas revenue targets
- Develop and maintain regional campaign plans, lead execution of multichannel field campaigns, measure and report performance of marketing activities through the lenses of sales (pipeline and revenue), and own the ROI on marketing dollars
- Manage and allocate the quarterly and annual budget for events and regional programs
- Develop, share and own regional pipeline and full-funnel forecasts, and track regional program performance against the annual plan and monthly/quarterly targets
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with the Sales and Sales Dev teams and work two-in-a-box with the Americas sales leader(s) to deliver integrated operating model between marketing and sales
- Scale our high performing field events function by leading a team of experienced field marketers. Run execution through cross functional squads which will include channels, media, campaigns, customer marketing, partner marketing, marketing operations and analytics, PMM, content, and external communications
- Drive execution of field event experiences, by owning strategy, design, delivery, post-event nurtures
- Work closely with the sales team, provide timely feedback and insights to ensure the common goal of regional revenue growth is met. Incorporate feedback from the sales team to strengthen the field marketing function
- Manage and build a high performing team and scale the Americas field marketing function to 2X
- Responsible for hiring talent, providing day-to-day team leadership, establishment of clear roles, responsibilities, and support of team
- You have 7+ years experience leading and delivering on world-class field and regional marketing strategies at high growth SaaS companies focussing on global markets
- You have been in a leadership role that demanded you to work with cross functional stakeholders
- You have a deep understanding of field programs, stakeholders, and the formula to drive growth by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You have a good command of 1:Many, 1:Few, and 1:1 field events and how to effectively cross leverage shared stakeholders to achieve the larger goal
- You have a perspective around how to build effective regional marketing function at scale
- You have a strong analytical mindset and is able to break down complex and abstract problems into smaller meaningful tactics
- You have an innate instinct for 80:20 and can prioritize issues without slowing down the engine
- You balance compassion with drive
- You have a knack for effective communication and always bring in curious enthusiasm
- You have great appreciation and respect for Project Management
- You radiate positivity and optimism
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying