Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $480 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
Chargebee is looking for a passionate and experienced campaigns and account-based marketing (ABM) specialist to join our fast-growing team. The ABM campaigns lead will be planning, designing, executing and measuring integrated global campaigns focused on target accounts and persona for all our solutions and products. You’ll be conceptualizing and laying out new programs for new marketing initiatives. You will play a crucial role in driving targeted demand generation and account and segment penetration, increasing pipeline conversion.
This lead will be working alongside the fast-paced cross-functional team in order to design and execute integrated ABM campaigns that support the broader business goals. This person will be responsible for outlining annual and quarterly ABM campaigns calendar and presenting it back to key-stakeholders. They will work closely with sales and operations to outline key processes to support effective campaign conversion.
- Spearhead ABM campaigns and integrated multichannel campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to align on campaign objectives and an integrated campaigns strategy that supports those objectives
- Outline internal playbooks for campaign planning, execution, sales development follow ups, and performance / pipeline reporting
- Work with key stakeholders across marketing to identify effective messaging, targeting, channels and media selection, and creative design across ad collaterals
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales Development, Sales, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations and other marketing functions to plan, execute and launch campaigns
- Analyze, track, and report on campaigns ROI and outcomes
- Leverage paid ads, search engine marketing, Display, remarketing, programmatic, paid social media
- Create effective ad copy for campaigns
- Effectively use ABM tools and platform (6sense, or similar)
- Create performance metrics and dashboards, and measure and optimize campaigns performance and improve ROI
- Hands on experience with ABM best practices, tools, and tactics
- B2B SaaS experience and candidate who has handled global ABM campaigns preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ Years of experience in developing and managing ABM campaigns
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong team collaboration skills: able to work cross-functionally and globally
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of or experience in B2B Saas, fintech or payments a plus
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying