We are looking for a hands-on Data leader with engineering experience and proven leadership skills. You would be responsible to partner with stakeholders to define technology and business Data roadmap, enabling the teams to deliver on the roadmap. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- Evangelize and role model Customer FIRST mindset with a deeper understanding of our domain
- Develop Customer-Driven Data engineering solutions and frameworks
- Analyze, Build and optimize various workflows and data pipelines
- Ensure accuracy of data by building fault resistant and anomaly detection systems
- Enable self-service tools and Data API’s for easy usage across the Organization
- Deploy a data security framework to keep customers data secure in our platform
- Enabling the teams to deliver performant, resilient, highly available software at scale
- Establish best practices and bringing security, compliance, and privacy in SDLC
- Analyzing existing Org data for continuous product and process improvement
- Increase agility by using the wisdom of your team - Get work done with Fun!
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Operating with scale amid the business and tech growth of the company
- 12+ years of experience in developing platforms in Data Engineering with min 3+ years of experience in managing Data engineering teams
- Hands-on experience with SQL, ETL Pipelines, Data Modelling/Marts
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience with data engineering tools/languages like SQL, Scala, Python, R, Java, Snowflake, Spark, Apache Airflow, Redash, Tableau, etc.,
- Expertise in data management and standard methodologies such as data integration, data security, data warehousing, data analytics, metadata management, and data quality
- Expertise with implementing big data analytics platforms and data lakes using AWS Cloud services
- Adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen
- Excellent leadership skills, including recruiting, inspiring, and retaining data engineering talent - Bring People Along!
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS), CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing Methodologies is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mentality, hunger, and passion to solve customer problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying