In today’s web, the interiors of our digital space speak volumes especially when it comes to convincing the visitors to use the actual app. That’s why we need a front-end developer who would build us a website to represent Chargebee in its best form and function.
We hope you've got:
- 5+ years of experience in Frontend Development.
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications.
- A passion for writing high-quality code and upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages. Strong JS, CSS3, and HTML5 fundamentals with experience in at least one of the leading front-end frameworks like Vue.js, Angular, or React.
- Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience in working on Micro animation/Interactions is an added advantage.
But tech knowledge is not everything. We also hope you,
- Believe that code must be well-tested, reviewed, and checked in regularly.
- Are a good team player who is ready to listen to feedback and iterate until they arrive at the best version.
- Have an obsession for details to make sure that each pixel is in place and each microsecond is planned.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment, and contribute to optimal flow in a rapidly changing design/technology environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
If you are someone who scrutinizes every website you see and asks yourself what it takes to bring a website to life, you’re at the right place. Apply for the role right away!
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying