Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors.
Customer Success Manager who can be our customers' trusted advisor Function goal Part subscription billing educators, part recurring revenue consultants, and part Chargebee advocates, the Customer Success Manager bridges the gap between the solution that Chargebee is building and the problem that the world is solving with it. The Customer Success Manager will also build lasting relationships with customers and ensure that our customers are successful.
Be the account manager for your customers and be their go-to-person.
- 3+ years Customer Success experience
- Train and on-boarding customers post-sales
- Build a relationship with your key accounts and the stakeholders and ensure customers have the optimal experience with Chargebee. Provide level 1 application support
- Do an in-depth analysis of your customers and suggest improvements to the billing setup
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with your customers
- Initiate regular meetings with your customers
- Showcase newly released features and maximize the usage of relevant features
- Share the product roadmap with the customer on when needed and help the product team with early feedback
- Collect customer requirements/feedback and bring that back to the product and engineering team
- Monitor user/account health score
- Be the escalation point when the need arises for support and billing-related issues
- Document and provide customers with best practices
- identify upsell opportunities and ensure renewals
- Control churn
- Awesome presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to understand business problems, think of solutions, and also effectively communicate the same
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated, and a drive to be the best
- Experience working with SaaS products related to billing, CRM, and helpdesk
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying