Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
The role of a Product Manager is essential to helping Chargebee achieve our mission by articulating customer needs, developing solutions, and measuring success.
We are looking for an exceptional and self-directed Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager who is passionate about helping shape the product roadmap at a dynamic and fast-growing startup, working closely with a world-class engineering and design team to deliver game-changing product capabilities and drive continuous product improvements. This person will run the strategy, develop the roadmap of our Customer Portal, and work closely with leaders across the organization to realize the product vision. The candidate must have both a proven track record building SaaS platform services and a desire to drive amazing new product capabilities.
● You will run the end-to-end product lifecycle of Chargebee’s Customer Self-Service Portal.
● Create, communicate, and execute the multi-year roadmap and strategy to achieve the goals for this critical product area.
● Deeply understand the needs of current and target merchants, their customers, and partners
through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent their voice to internal teams.
● Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
● Own and manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, partner, and customer requests by using sound judgment and decisive tradeoffs.
● Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities.
● Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience.
● Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out the products and ensure an outstanding end-to-end user experience.
● Represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
Qualifications (Must have skills)
● 4-6 years of relevant, hands-on technical Product Management experience and demonstrated success at leading Enterprise / B2B companies with minimum 3+ years of experience working closely with UX/UI/Design teams in the web and mobile spaces.
● Work experience in eCommerce, FinTech, and/or SaaS both in the web and mobile spaces.
● Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions and yet create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
● Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation.
● Industry experience and familiarity with UI design and best practices
● Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, express ideas easily and clearly, run productive meetings, and decisive.
● Experience with SCRUM/Agile development process
● Familiarity with web and mobile application architectures and components, and platforms-as-a-service concepts.
● BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started