Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 200+ billing experts & backed by 3 global Investors.
In this role you’ll partner with Product Leaders, Product Managers, Product Designers, Data Scientists, and Engineers to identify deep insights and communicate them across the company. You’ll conduct generative and evaluative research studies to help us better understand our global merchant base. Be part of a team of the R&D team to create a cohesive, consistent, reliable research process
On a typical day, you might
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research & testing at Chargebee and support a research process that integrates into the overall product development process
- Conduct mid-to-large scale research projects across various teams; while building strong partnerships with the Product Leadership team.
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
- Support and educate the Product teams on how to conduct small scale user research and testing and how to turn the findings into actionable insights
- Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and to help define and advise on product roadmaps and strategy
- Aim for high transparency, inviting and welcoming feedback and demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration
We hope you’ve got
- 7+ years of relevant qualitative & quantitative user research experience in a product environment
- Experience with medium to large-scale surveying, web analytics strategy & analysis
- You understand the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each phase
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying