Chargebee is on a mission to help every subscription-based business succeed by helping them embrace change and easily manage the complexities of a growing business. From an organization’s beginnings as a startup to their success as a large company, Chargebee’s subscription management solution powers experimentation and change across the revenue cycle and simplifies the management of complex business processes.
Chargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations. We are currently helping thousands of companies in 50+ countries to manage their subscription billing, powered by 300+ billing experts & backed by 4 global Investors.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Recruiter to join our team in a full-time position. Chargebee is experiencing phenomenal growth on a global scale. You will be focused on US recruiting to build one of the best companies in the world. Your aim is to attract the right talent and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while getting to know Chargebee!
- Find, recruit, hire, and retain talented candidates for the technical functions in the US
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from sourcing to interviewing, and the best part, delivering offers!
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct screening calls, administer test or assignments, etc)
- Identify the best and most efficient recruitment channels to constantly achieve hiring needs
- Be a real advisor to the hiring manager
- Be proactive in finding the bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Use HRIS, Recruitment tracking tool, analysis, etc
- Location is remote in the US
- 5 + years recruiting for technical roles at all levels
- Interested to work as an Individual contributor role interested in end to end recruiting (Sourcing to Closing an offer)
- A natural “people person” with great communication, interpersonal skills, and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident in working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Critical thinker and strong problem solver
- SaaS recruiting experience
- Demonstrate Chargebee’s core values of customer centricity, empathy, curiosity, and a bias for action
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying