We are growing quickly & looking for a stellar Senior HRBP professional to join our HR team in Chennai who can bring the hustle associated with a fast-paced environment to succeed.
- Has a strong ability to work with diverse stakeholders in a global environment.
- Is seasoned to understand the business challenges and advise and collaborate with the business to add value
- Is strong at People analytics and people Partnership & engagements.
- Demonstrates strong HR functional knowledge and champions change management projects
- Drive a strong & robust Performance Management process with adherence to key KPI and capability development
- Had handled employee lifecycle events and experiences
- Understands & facilitates Talent reviews for businesses and prepares succession plans for critical roles.
- Demonstrates ability to coach leaders and managers on People related decisions & actively participates in long term talent planning and development.
- Brings a strong understanding of People's policies, programs/interventions & procedures.
- Strong understanding of labor laws & amendments
- Handles employees grievances, case inquiry, and investigations and prepares compliance reports.
- Displays strong business acumen and partnership mindset to drive employee engagement & HR advisory
- Has solid execution background in Performance Management, Calibration, and succession planning
- Is strong in designing competency frameworks, skill framework & creates a roadmap of learning & development to meet emerging/changing business needs.
- Is data-driven and must have worked on HR Analytics in previous assignments?
- Good at facilitation of sessions & has partnered with business in solving complex problems.
- Demonstrates ability to do Pulse checks, adopts the right technologies and platforms to drive real valuable insights on People engagements.
- 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- The combined experience of working in startups & enterprise is an advantage
- Mentor to the existing team members & role model on subject matter expertise
- Global business partner & a true collaborator
- Strong research skills
- Trained facilitator on Behavioral programs
- Self-directed and proactive
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to navigate nuance & deal with ambiguity
- Ability to find humor in the most mundane days
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying