Privacy Manager is responsible for
- The organization's Privacy Program including but not limited to daily operations of the program, development, implementation, enforce and maintenance of policies and procedures, monitoring program compliance, investigation and tracking of incidents and breaches.
- To ensure the organization has and maintains appropriate privacy and confidentiality consents, authorization forms and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
- Develop and implement a corporate wide Privacy Training Program - in conjunction with the Cyber Security Awareness & Training Program
- Understanding the environment in which business operates and associated data protection risks.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from customers, operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Knowledge of data protection legislation, particularly GDPR and alike national laws.
- Experienced in the operational application of privacy law
- Experienced in managing data breaches
- Periodically revise the privacy program in light of changes in laws, regulatory or company policy
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Internal Audits & Assessments
- Experience in conducting DPIA
- Establish an internal privacy audit program
- Performs or oversees initial and periodic information privacy risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying