Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and insights on financials and business performance by using both quantitative and qualitative methods. They help in annual budgeting, planning, forecasting, and variance analysis. FP&A Analyst uses a vast set of data generated from different sources to measure KPIs and drive the organization towards efficiency.
- Assist in Financial Planning, Forecasting, and Variance analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly financial information (Rev Rec reconciliation, business performance data consolidation, etc.).
- Analyzing various business performance indicators and provide insights to the stakeholders.
- Assist with the finance and business data requests from investors and internal teams.
- Work closely with the Finance and Operation team to bring accuracy in business and financial reporting.
- Assist in developing the financial models for various departments.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive efficiencies
- MBA - Finance or CA with 3+ years of experience
Good to Have:
- Attention to detail, Good at managing internal stakeholders
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying