- Own the monthly commission payroll, annual commission planning, and compensation plans
- Partner with Finance, HR, and Revenue leadership to continue to develop and fine tune commission plans by providing strategic financial insights and recommendations
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all commission plans across the Revenue Organization and be able to effectively communicate calculations and rationale
- Calculate and validate monthly variable earnings accurately and on time according to current compensation plans
- Evaluate, onboard and maintain commission tool
- Maintain commission tool and reference data, including employee and commission plan information to accurately pay variable commission; regularly update relevant systems consistent with plan objectives
- Communicate effectively with plan participants when they have questions, and regularly train plan participants on the structure of their plans
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the use of macros and experience working with large data sets
- Ability to be a self-starter, work independently, and the initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Key to success is effectively designing, communicating, implementing, and administering variable compensation plans across the company that accurately incentivize, measure, and reward performance
- Given the importance of this task, we are expanding the team that drives these initiatives to build a best-in-class variable compensation program, and as the RevOps Commissions Analyst, you will be a key member of that team
- You will work cross-functionally to administer variable compensation plan across the revenue organization which includes monthly earnings calculations, communications, and analytics
- Beyond the day-to-day, you will also participate in plan design and documentation, playing a key role in crafting the "user experience" for all plan participants
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying