What will you do?
On a typical day, you will
work with the Design & Product teams to build beautiful user interfaces and interactions for a delightful user experience.
write high-performance, secure, and modular UI components with unit tests. constantly explore ways to improve the codebase.
carry out peer reviews and ensure coding standards are adhered to analyze the UI tasks and come up with reasonable timelines to deliver features. actively participate and contribute in technical discussions.
You will be a great match if you have
- a solid understanding of how the web works.
- good knowledge of UX and design.
- experience writing unit tests for UI components.
- good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
Bonus points if you have
- worked on any backend technologies. (We use Java.)
familiar with any cloud environments like AWS, GCP etc.
- good understanding of RESTful API concepts.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying