Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $230 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
On a typical day, you might
- Identify appropriate leads within a given territory for expansion (Cross-sell/Up-sell)
- Create, implement and own the expansion pipeline
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers to achieve team targets
- Ability to successfully execute several opportunities from small to large-sized deals Be responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Should be comfortable talking to clients from around the globe
- Should be able to identify customer trends and initiate meaningful conversation accordingly
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to contribute to achieving the company’s larger objectives
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying