Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
Chargebee’s recent acquisition of customer retention platform Brightback expands the product suite by powering personal, ML optimized customer experiences and churn reduction workflows that help innovative B2B and consumer subscription businesses, including Freshly, ClickFunnels, KeepTruckin, and Vital Proteins (Nestle), save up to 40% of customer from canceling while growing average customer lifetime value.
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional and self-directed Principal Software Engineer focused on Site Reliability and DevSecOps who loves challenging infrastructure development, learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and designing highly reliable and scalable solutions. You will work on Chargebee's innovative retention product infrastructure which helps customers address subscriber churn. You will work closely with a world-class engineering and product team and focus on the scalability, security, extensibility and reliability of our cloud infrastructure.
Note: The US citizens or residents with an authorised work permit are required to apply for this position.
* 8+ years relevant experience and BS, MS or PhD in computer science or related field
* AWS expertise
* Terraform expertise or equivalent technology
* Expertise designing and maintaining reliable, secure, scalable distributed cloud infrastructure
* Exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Strong systems administration, security and CS fundamentals. Strong unix/linux skills.
* Demonstrate clear, concise communication and data-driven decision-making.
* Comfortable handling compliance and security audits, introducing or modifying processes for the team.
* Comfortable working remotely, self-sufficient
Good to have:
Python, bash/zsh, experience with compliance audits, experience with multi region, disaster recovery, some concepts of DB administration (Mysql or Postgres), experience with CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Vulnerability scanning tools. The more experience with AWS technologies the better.
Chargebee Earns 2022 US Great Place to Work Certification™
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying