As a Senior Engineer in the Professional Services team, you will help the customers with integration between their platform and Chargebee. This role provides a great learning opportunity in terms of multiple technologies, programming languages, cloud services and 3rd party integrations.
In this role, you will be working hand-in-hand with the QA team, Business Analyst, and Custom development/DevOps teams (if required)
* Understand the customer’s requirements and implement feasible & error-free integration
* You will own the customer’s end-to-end product integration and 3rd party systems with Chargebee using APIs
* Develops software integrations adhering to OWASP framework and follows best practices of writing software programs
* Build prototypes, MVPs to enable Sales to win important deals
* Coordinate with colleagues in QA, Program management teams to validate requirements, review test cases, and write down detailed technical sprint plans
* Analyze and estimate the development effort for the professional services projects
* Templatize the technologies and frameworks to be able to use for multiple projects
* To help and mentor the team as and when required during the projects.
We hope you've got:
* 5+ years of experience in software development
* Experience in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web applications
* Ability to write production ready code considering exception handling, logging, monitoring, scalability
* Knowledge of programming languages, Java, SQL, Springboot, Microservices, Data Modeling etc. We care more about your ability to write clean and well designed code than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
* Excellent grasp over OOPS concepts, data structures, Algo, Design Patterns & REST APIs
* Experience in working on cloud platforms - AWS, GCP, Heroku or any other cloud platform
* Experience working on cloud Springboot, Microservices is a added advantage
* Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, analytical & problem solving skills
* Openness to learn and adopt new frameworks and technologies
* Industry experience and familiarity with API design and best practices, IDEs, general programming languages and concepts, including web application architectures and components.
* Experience with agile scrum development practices
* Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: express ideas easily and clearly.
* Experience with billing, payment systems, and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
Good to have:
*Experience in data/reporting, FinTech company
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started