We need designers who can shape the Chargebee Experience.
With a voice in every conversation and a stake in every project, the design team labors with visuals, employing empathy and curiosity, to bring our collective personality to the way the world experiences Chargebee and its vision.
Chargebee’s product designers work on features with the engineering team, owning how a feature is experienced, making sure it’s built for people.
- Folks with Product design experience (preferrably B2B or Saas)
- Solve complex design problems across the web and mobile devices
- Collaborate with product owners/managers to give shape to roadmap items
- Find opportunities for improving customer experience and propose new features/solutions and validate assumptions through research
- Ability to quickly explore and derive approaches early in the design phase through, sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, enabling better estimation of the projects
- Work with SMEs and create designs that adhere to the existing design language systems
- Work with the DLS team update/create additional components when required working on optimal design solutions
- Work with engineering to deliver the final product.
- Problem Solver, Facilitator, Proactive, People Skills, Organised and Self-learner
Good to Have:
- Experience working in B2B enterprise is an added advantage.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying