The Content Creator will be responsible for planning, developing and executing content strategy for the System Design projects.
The System design team in Chargebee works as an internal consultant to the teams across the organization. The team designs systems and services at scale.
- Plan, develop and execute a content strategy across relevant mediums and channels.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style.
- Developing clear and engaging content.
- Sending out emails and other forms of communications to internal stakeholders.
- Build visibility and awareness for the team and the projects internally and externally using various communication mediums.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content for Internal Communication.
- Create relevant content to increase engagement and adoption of the Intranet.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into digital content pieces.
- Excellent writing, listening and communication skills.
- Social media skills including blogging, tweeting, posting on LinkedIn, youtube etc
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to meet short deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment, and coordinate with the team to publish content on time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership and run the initiatives independently.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- 2+ years of work experience in similar roles.
- Major in Journalism, Communicative English, Marketing or other similar disciplines or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent writing, listening and communication skills
- Basic video editing skills and graphic design skills.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started