Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
The Solutions Consultant (RevRec) is the primary accounting and software point-of-contact for all prospects who will sign up for paid plans of Chargebee’s Revenue Recognition (“Chargebee RevRec”) Product in the North America region.
You will work with the Sales team and other more technical members of the Pre-Sales team during the evaluation process. Your role will be present and discuss Chargebee’s RevRec solution to CFOs / Controllers of SaaS+ companies. This will primarily involve tailored demos of the RevRec solution using a combination of your accounting knowledge of ASC 606 / IFRS 15 as well as your ability to showcase how Chargebee RevRec solves the prospect’s use cases. You will be responsible for creating documentation of their specific use of Chargebee RevRec that will then feed the implementation process.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the primary revenue recognition point-of-contact for all AEs (account executives) in support of their sales processes
- Establish strong relationships and credibility with prospects (C-Level) through command of accounting knowledge and Chargebee’s software
- Engage with prospects on calls / meetings to establish more detailed understanding of revenue recognition needs beyond the high-level information gathered during initial discovery calls
- Become an expert power user of the Chargebee RevRec solution with the ability to demo and create tailored demos that are used to showcase your messaging during the sales process
- Work cross-functionally with the Product Management teams to ensure internal speed-bumps encountered during the Sales cycle are promptly overcome to increase number of “wins”
- Understand products and tools implemented at customer’s website and provide solution to integrate with Chargebee along with those products and tools
- Identify, document and explain the RevRec solution using detailed use case documentation.
- Research new developments in revenue recognition accounting and competitive solutions
- Manage the responses to revenue recognition sections of RFP / RFI’s in the sales cycle
- BBA of MBA degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience consulting customers on accounting solutions
- Experience with accounting concepts, with specific emphasis on Revenue Recognition standards
- Experience and comfort giving software demonstrations
- Familiarity and experience with SaaS and SaaS+ companies
- Experience and comfort with accounting software
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable participating in a sales process
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, collaboration tools, and Confluence (or similar)
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- Passionate about customer service and helping others
- Specific ASC 606 experience
- FinTech experience
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying