We are seeking a highly motivated Contract Recruiter to help our company meet complex and emerging staffing needs. As a staffing and recruitment specialist, you actively recruit qualified individuals for open positions, formulate and implement hiring processes, oversee candidate interviews, and screening. Our ideal candidate has both considerable experience and success as a corporate recruiter, in addition to strong communication and organizational skills.
- Recruit qualified individuals to fill vacant positions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leverage online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Grow and preserve a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Manage as-needed scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prescreen daily online applications and resumes to determine a credential match to include skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conduct initial telephone screening to further vet candidate match. Recommend top candidates to the hiring manager.
- Document daily all interactions and information on each candidate thoroughly using our internal tool including search status; hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Experience in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and compensation.
- Only candidates that are interested to work in a Contract role can Apply.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started