Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
As we extend our value proposition via an expanding portfolio of products, we are looking for a strategic marketing leader to help us define, refine, and transform our strategy through research, analysis and content creation. This specific role involves understanding key trends impacting revenue management for subscription businesses as well as the specific strategies, capabilities, and tactics employed by various vendors in the space. This person will research and understand the key competitors leading the way in this segment to inform Chargebee’s product and GTM strategies going forward. This role is a hybrid of traditional roles in product analysis, strategy, technical marketing, and sales support – requiring a mix of skills including: research, writing, and business operational support
What you will be doing:
- Closely collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Enablement and other teams to deliver written insightful POVs, competitive assets, and programs to drive success
- Drive cooperation and collaboration with teams including Executives, Product, Marketing, Distribution, Market Strategy, Customer Success, Strategic Partnerships, and Business Value
- Research, monitor, and meaningfully articulate competitors' business and product strategies to a diverse set of internal and external audiences while ensuring adherence to company standards
- Uncover insights and trends that pinpoint areas of strength and weakness across our products, roadmaps, and sales motions
- Support others in the daily use of research data and findings - be a strong team player who thrives in a diverse, fast-moving global team that spans products, competitors, and timezones
- Partner with the Enablement Team to deliver updated competitor battle cards and insights to the customer facing teams
- 5+ years hands-on experience working in enterprise SaaS, with exposure to competitive intelligence, management consulting, sales engineering, product management, or technical marketing
- Strong understanding of how finance, product and technical buyers think, analytical problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial drive / work ethic and results orientation
- Ability to understand, evaluate, and proactively respond to market shifts
- Writing and presentation skills including the ability to create and deliver compelling content to diverse audiences including executive management, product engineering, prospects, customers, salespeople, and partners
- Comfortable reaching out to and working with outside teams (including driving conversations with product and sales executives)
- Attention to detail, including documenting analyses, results and processes to drive scale across the team
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent initiatives and quickly switch focus across domain areas
- Curious, analytical, innovative, and wildly creative — with the execution skills to make it happen
- Experience working with Global teams across multiple time zones
- Experience in the B2B, subscription space
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying