Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
To be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units along with formulating partnership across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Support in designing overall human resources strategy and operating plans in coordination with the leadership team
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Create a roadmap for implementation of the HR strategy with defined timelines and a clear governance framework to ensure effective and timely execution
- Serve as a business partner to employees and focus on a transformational talent agenda that attracts, develops and retains the best talent in the industry.
- Liaise with the leadership team and business / functional heads to review current organizational structure as and when required in response to changes in industry landscape, business strategy, processes or expansion plans
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Lead and drive global HR transformation / strategic projects either internally or through identified external partners and measure effectiveness
- Participate in employee hiring process as required, especially for senior management and key positions
Behavioral & Leadership Skills & Experiences required for success:
- Plans for immediate – mid term priorities for own functional area while developing effective strategies to ensure competitive advantage for Chargebee
- Consistently takes ownership to deliver high quality outputs to internal and external customers, while being persistent and resourceful in the face of rejection and complex scenarios
- Is obsessed with delivering a delightful customer experience building a customer first approach as a way of working, incorporating emerging customer needs when solving for problems
- Actively acquires and applies new knowledge and skills to solve for problems in own areas of work; taking calculated risks and iterating fast
- Is a collaborative team member first: Gains support and agreement from different stakeholder groups on intended actions or outcomes
- Adapts quickly to changing work needs & environment, constantly learning new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives
- Employee Productivity
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Grievance Handling
- Talent Turnover Rate
Qualifications, Education and Skill Requirements:
- 0-4 years of experience as HRBP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Knowledge of employment laws and related regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Competency Name Proficiency Level
Business acumen Advance
HR Strategy Proficient
Business Partnering Advance
Onboarding management Advance
Employee experience Advance
Total rewards management Proficient
Performance management Proficient
People analytics Proficient
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying