Chargebee’s Product Organization is powered by dynamic teams across the functions of Product Management, Research, Design, and Engineering. As the globally-diverse teams continuously strive to keep up with the market trends and deliver, the operational complexities here offer a great opportunity in managing these cross-functional Product Operations.
We are looking for a Program Manager to shape our Product Operations strategy including data and analytics, and cross-functional program management. The position exists to ensure effective planning and execution of multiple projects pertaining to an overarching program, while aligning program goals with overall company strategy.
A successful Program Manager will be able to work with multiple departments across Chargebee, understand each of their needs and priorities, and be able to deliver and execute on the critical Product Operations initiatives that will require input and support from Product as well as other key departments.
- Partner with executive sponsors to define Product OKRs, support the Product pipeline, and support the product roadmap and release plans.
- Plan and manage a large program consisting of multiple complex projects. Help drive delivery of project work
- Operate in an iterative environment, with a focus on driving priorities aligned to OKRs, and effectively communicate outcomes to stakeholders.
- Understand and evangelize Product Operations strategy and its benefits for the organization.
- Leverage change management best practices and stakeholder engagement to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives.
- Experience creating complex, cross-team project plans. Prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams to support business goals.
- Perform project reviews and deep dives across technical and non-technical functional areas to determine scope, requirements, risks, and dependencies.
- Help your project team or other more junior program and project managers to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years experience in the software industry
- Strong stakeholder management. Comfortable liaising with individual contributors and members of C-Suite.
- Extensive experience working in a cross-functional environment across various teams.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where clear authority is not given.
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, and efficient in managing ambiguous situations.
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with remote, global, and cross-functional teams and matrix organizations.
- Understanding of SaaS business models and subscription businesses.
- Experience working with tools like JIRA, Monday.com, and other project management tools to manage complex project schedules.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying