As an Integration Specialist you will be responsible for providing the best-in-class onboarding experience (Integrations) for Chargebee customers across regions and segments. You will be the technical specialist for CRM and Accounting integrations and will be responsible for guiding the customer through the integration phase of the Implementation. You will become a resident expert for integrations and work closely with Product and Engineering to help improve the integrations and be up-to-speed with the latest releases
- Review the integration requirements of the customer and map out the user workflows in an exhaustive list of use-cases in the Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Identify gaps in the requirements that will need to be addressed by custom development
- Recommend best practices to the customer so they optimise the use of CRM and Accounting integration with reference to the CB integrations
- Help the customer connect CRM/Accounting Integ. sandbox to Chargebee sandbox and validate all the use-cases
- Liaison with the downstream engineering teams to iterate on the potential integration issues during the validation phase
- Gain troubleshooting expertise using DB and do the first level of triaging at your end
- Identify the dependencies on the downstream engineering teams and reduce them by learning and training
- Help the customer complete validation with the help of pre-go-live checklist for integrations
- Help customers connect the CRM/Accounting integrations with the Chargebee’s live site.
- Gain a deep understanding of the various versions of the integrations and the impact of each version on the customer’s use-case while connecting with the integrations
- Help identify bugs in the integrations and raise it with the engineering team
- Identify feature requests that could improve the effectiveness of the integrations and recommend them to the product team
- Gain a deep understanding of the impact of the integrations on the downstream activities such as Data migration and offer best practices to the customer
- Identify potential blockers for successful integration and work with the Charebee teams to address with solutions and workarounds
- Gain expertise in navigating the UIs of the CRM and Accounting applications
- Billing Experience
- SaaS background
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying