Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
Chargebee’s recent acquisition of customer retention platform Brightback expands the product suite by powering personal, ML-optimized customer experiences and churn reduction workflows that help innovative B2B and consumer subscription businesses, including Freshly, ClickFunnels, KeepTruckin, and Vital Proteins (Nestle), save up to 40% of customer from canceling while growing average customer lifetime value.
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional and self-directed Principal Software Engineer who loves challenging product development, learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and designing high quality and scalable solutions. You will work on Chargebee's innovative retention product which helps customers address subscriber churn. You will work closely with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver game-changing product capabilities and drive continuous product improvements.
Chargebee Earns 2022 US Great Place to Work Certification™
- Implement new products and product infrastructure
- Deliver well tested code, with appropriate instrumentation and alerting
- Own areas of the product and infrastructure and maintain in production
- Address customer requests
- Participate in design/architecture reviews and code reviews, releases, monitoring/on-call
- Operate with a high level of autonomy and ownership, work with stakeholders to define project requirements, execute and own post release
- Scale products and infrastructure
- Improve developer productivity as the product and infrastructure change quickly
Required Technical Skill sets & Qualifications:
- 8+ years relevant experience and BS, MS or PhD in computer science or related field
- Expertise in one or more object oriented languages like Java, Spring / SpringBoot, PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- AWS Cloud experience is a must
- Knowledgeable of core CS concepts like Problem solving based data structures, algorithms & OOPs
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate clear, concise communication and data-driven decision-making
- Comfortable conducting design and code reviews
- Comfortable working remotely, self-sufficient
Good to Have
AWS solutions, SQL expertise, Postgres, DynamoDB, ETL pipelines.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying