Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $230 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to all end users
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service to all end users.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and technology to resolve issues and achieve desired results.
- Delivery of Chargebee’s employee technology experience
- Assist in integrating new employees into the technology environment through onboarding time frames.
- Collaborate with employees across chargebee geographies throughout their tenure to make sure they have the tools and knowledge to be successful.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and end users.
- Create and maintain documentation for self-service and team knowledge base of team and share lessons with colleagues.
- Enhance and support chargebee’s service offerings and technologies
- Assist team in the resolution of helpdesk tickets within established Service Level Agreement timeframes.
- Supporting large implementations in a multi-location environment.
- Own the life cycle of a help desk ticket from initial submission through resolution or escalation as appropriate.
- Proactively identify systemic issues and resolve them.
- In instances of escalated tickets, collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain assets inventory.
- Identify opportunities for training and documentation and collaborate with senior team members on delivery.
- Improve efficiencies in day to day tasks.
- Knowledge in managing and creating workflows for cloud based tools and services.
- Responsible for asset management, access management, patch management, employee onboarding/offboarding
- Experience with MDM/DLP/EPD solutions.
- Working knowledge for creating SOPs and process documentation.
- Supporting Internal & External IT Audits.
- Managing & maintaining company wide software, tools & services.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the IT Lead/Manager.
- 1+ years of professional experience within JAMF/Other MDM solutions and help desk roles.
- Understanding of cloud tools, services and workflows.
- Proven track record of timely, accurate ticket work and documentation.
- Sustained history of proper ticket management, including proper response times, ticket documentation, and successful resolution.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently through a heavy workload of varying ticket types.
- Expertise with the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of JAMF, Operating systems and Mac Application.
- Experience with public speaking in front of medium-sized groups for training purposes.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing conferencing and audio visual technologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technological solutions to colleagues with a wide range of computer knowledge.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks and long-term projects accurately and efficiently.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
What makes us who we are:
We are Globally Local: With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity: We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, figure out answers to them, and foster a continuous learning environment.
Customer! Customer! Customer!: Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
If you resonate with Chargebee, have a monstrous appetite for curiosity, and an insatiable urge to learn and build new things, we’re waiting for you!
We value people from all backgrounds and are dedicated to hiring and employing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Come be a part of the Chargebee tribe!
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
First Friday of every month off
Annual 2 week sabbatical
4% 401k Match
We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying