Data Engineer works on all kinds of data projects
Develops and owns data pipelines/workflows.
Manages the integrity and quality of the data by defining and developing data quality metrics, processes, and tools
Communicate with other teams on the data projects and deliver accurate data with complete ownership.
- Solving the recurring data needs through automation and data visualization.
- Design and implement highly scalable data pipelines to handle streams, CDC events, and batch processing.
- Schedule, orchestrate and maintain data pipelines
- Perform data processing for structured and unstructured data
- Working on AWS Glue(Or similar ETL tool) to create pipelines to extract and load data to AWS Redshift(Or similar Cloud MPP data warehouse)
- Identifying/developing optimized data integrations for third-party tools used in Chargebee
- Staging and Transforming raw data for reporting and analysis
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing data pipelines/workflows.
- Data Quality Assurance
Good to Have:
Cloud Data Tools, Redshift, Bigquery, AWS Glue, Airflow
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying