● Good years of relevant, hands-on Product Management experience and demonstrated
success at the leading Enterprise / B2B companies
● Work experience in FinTech & SaaS both in the web and mobile spaces.
● Industry experience and familiarity with UI design and best practices, IDEs, general
programming languages and concepts, including web and mobile application
architectures and components, and platforms-as-a-service concepts.
● Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff
decisions and yet create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
● Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution,
risk identification, and mitigation.
● Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, express ideas
easily and clearly, run productive meetings, and decisive.
● Experience with SCRUM/Agile development process
● Experience working with offshore teams is highly preferred.
● BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
● You will run the end-to-end product lifecycle of Chargebee’s Onboarding & StartUp
● Create, communicate, and execute the multi-year roadmap and strategy to achieve the
goals for this critical product area.
● Deeply understand the needs of current and target developers, customers, and partners
through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent
their voice to internal teams.
● Create use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate
the functionality of the product that will be developed.
● Own and manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, partner,
and customer requests by using sound judgment and decisive tradeoffs.
● Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform
internal development priorities.
● Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Documentation teams to deliver an amazing
product and an exceptional user experience.
● Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully roll out
the products and ensure an outstanding end-to-end user experience.
● Represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer
visits, and other outbound activities.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started