- Understands requirements well and comes up with an efficient design
- Develops complex, well-backed and bug-free products with unit tests. Estimates accurately.
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area.
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications, and establishes expectations.
- Help follow SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design, and code
- Perform peer code reviews
- 3-5 years experience in Java, Spring ecosystem, multi-threading, microservices, REST APIs, AWS and database design, design patterns.
Good to Have:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying