The Manager for Implementation Services will be responsible for managing a team of Implementation Consultants, Data Migration Engineers, and Project Managers.
- You will be responsible for guiding extremely large and complex Implementation projects for Chargebee’s Mid-market customers.
- You will work with Chargebee’s leadership team to achieve/exceed department/company goals including reducing time to go-live, improving sales to conversion ratios, improving implementation quality, etc.
- You will define Best Practices to ensure all aspects of the Implementation including scoping, scheduling, staffing, issues, and budget through all phases of the project lifecycle are well defined.
- Manage a bunch of young and dynamic individuals in the Implementation and Migration teams and provide sufficient clarity on their Roles and Responsibilities Implement new Implementation processes and tools to ensure optimal execution Lead project team through the business process both current and new, capabilities and functional requirements definition.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews as well as mentor/coach the team members.
- The team MBOs must be well defined and shared in advance
Ensure any challenges/ roadblocks arising during the Implementation phase are promptly escalated to the Leadership team and diligently manage the resolution of the challenges
- Works cross-functionally with the Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure internal speedbumps encountered are escalated to ensure seamless Implementations
- In the future
Generate, own and act on performance reports of this function both at team and organization level
Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on the plan and on schedule.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying