Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over $4B in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely and in micro-offices throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.Chargebee has raised over $105 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, and Steadview Capital. And we’re on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model. We consider the Principal QA Engineer role essential to solving this mission in order to meet our quality requirements.
What you will be doing
● Provide technical support in QA activities.
● Analyze and troubleshoot QA related issues in a timely fashion.
● Ensure that project / feature is delivered within allotted timelines and budget.
● Review project deliverables and ensure they meet quality standards.
● Review and recommend improvements to existing QA processes.
● Execute test plans and review and diagnose test failures.
● Develop new testing tools and processes to achieve desired QA goals.
● Develop and contribute towards mobile testing and its automation.
● Implement continuous process improvements to enhance testing efficiency.
● Maintain the automated test environment and perform functional and stress testing.
● Analyze test results and perform bug fixing activities.
● Maintain QA documentations and generate test reports for management.
● Provide support in design, development and production phases of projects.
● Determine project quality requirements and perform quality planning activities.
What you should have
● 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
● Strong hands-on with Java, Selenium and related Automation frameworks.
● Knowledge on mobile testing and its automation is preferred.
● Knowledge of web/internet technologies preferred
● Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery oriented environment.
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
● Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills required.
● Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
● Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills.
● The ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Highly self-motivated and directed.
● Strong customer service orientation.
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Java, Selenium, Automation, Knowledge on Mobile automation.
Good to have:
Appium, Jenkins, Docker, Swift, Kotlin.
Why should you join the world-class Quality Engineering team?
● You share our passion for quality and reliability and have a clear customer focus.
● You are enthusiastic and possess the talent and if you are willing to accept the challenge, opportunities will automatically come your way.
● It goes without saying that you are capable, motivated and pragmatic.
● If you want to work for a company that gives you the autonomy to explore and implement new ideas.
● A highly collaborative environment that fosters team spirit and cooperation across the business, you will succeed here.
What makes us who we are:
- We are Globally Local: With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
- We value Curiosity: We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
- Customer! Customer! Customer!: Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun. If you resonate with Chargebee, have a monstrous appetite for curiosity, an insatiable urge to learn and build new things, we’re waiting for you!
Come be a part of the Chargebee tribe!
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying