Chargebee is looking for an IT Application Specialist who will lead a business-value approach towards systems & applications and improve the overall technological operational efficiency of Chargebee.
The IT Application Specialist is responsible for all internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, HR, Customer Success, Product, Engineering and Procurement.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all end-users
- Consistently demonstrate exceptional customer service to all end users.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and technology to resolve issues and achieve desired results.
- Data-driven approach
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy from metrics including productivity insights, tools usage statistics, onboarding and offboarding metrics related to people, tools, assets.
- Own tracking and reporting budget and usage data related to internal tools.
- Help the IT and finance team with a data-driven approach for tools usage and budget forecasting.
- Facilitate sharing of reports and data with IT & Finance.
- Evaluate IT processes, programs, systems, and tools to increase efficiency, minimize costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create SOPs, help documentation, and internal videos to increase awareness, usage, and minimize support queries.
- Oversee and manage administrative tasks and workflows for business tools including but not limited to GSuite, Slack, Zoom, Helpdesk, HR & finance applications and help drive the adoption of multiple enterprise business tools.
- Collaborate with employees across Chargebee geographies throughout their tenure to make sure they have the tools and knowledge to be successful.
- Supporting Internal & External IT Audits.
- Managing & maintaining company-wide software, tools & services.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the IT Lead/Manager.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying