Primarily, the Success team is responsible for Customer loyalty and retention.
Working in Success means proactively engaging with customers, understanding their journey so far within Chargebee, driving product adoption, and delivering product value.
On a typical day, you might
- Engage with Engineering and Product teams to understand product roadmap & forward feedback on Customer experience.
- Onboard new users.
- Proactively engage with customers at risk.
- Drive user adoption.
- Increase Customer retention and loyalty.
We hope you've got
- A basic degree (Bachelor’s) is required. Excellent English communication (both verbal and written) skills are mandatory.
Good to Have :
- 2 years of prior work experience in customer loyalty and retention is preferred but not a must.
- Highly self-motivated and efficient at work.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying