Chargebee is one of the top growing SaaS companies built in India for the world with rockstar professionals. We are in the hunt for a seasoned Product Manager or Senior Product Manager, having hands-on experience in product management in B2B companies, who can lead a new initiative.
We hope you've got
- Hands-on Product Management experience and demonstrated success at leading Enterprise / B2B companies with experience taking at least one product from concept to market.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult trade-offs and create a long-term roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, expresses ideas easily and clearly, can drive productive squad meetings, and be decisive to help the team move forward.
- Industry experience and familiarity with UI design and best practices, APIs, general programming languages and concepts, including web and mobile application architectures and components, and platforms-as-a-service concepts.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile/Lean product development processes
- Experience building and monetizing mobile apps is highly preferred.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- You will conceptualize and run the end-to-end product lifecycle of Chargebee’s Mobile and Omnichannel solutions
- Create, communicate, and execute the long-term roadmap to achieve the goals for this strategic growth area.
- Deeply understand the needs of current and target developers, customers, and partners through regular interactions and quantitative and qualitative research, and represent their voice to internal teams.
- Create the use-cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements that clearly articulate the functionality of the product that will be developed.
- Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Documentation teams and lead your squad to deliver an amazing product and an exceptional user experience.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, and Support to successfully roll out the products and ensure an outstanding end-to-end user experience.
- Mentor team members and share learnings to push the overall benchmarks ever higher.
- Represent Chargebee as a domain expert at industry and partner events, customer visits, and other outbound activities.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started