As a senior manager(Technical)-Implementation, you will be the technical POC for all enterprise deals and will own the architecture of the solution Implementation for all large deals.
For all enterprise deals assigned to you, you along with your team of Implementation Architects will work with the sales team during the evaluation process, to handhold prospects and provide them guidance on understanding Chargebee.
As an Implementation Architect, you will also be responsible for reviewing the overall architecture of the Implementation designed for all large deals handled by any Implementation Consultant within the team.
You will be responsible for understanding industry best practices and working with the leadership to implement these and constantly innovate to ensure we build a world-class Implementation team and process.
- Lead a team of Implementation Architects/Integration specialists.
- Manage project constraints and dependencies proactively highlight potential impact
- Lead implementation projects and be completely accountable for all aspects.
- Develop and review project plan, milestones and delivery.
- Interact with project stakeholders and manage expectations
- Provide guidance to technical leads and developers
- Should be able to technically manage project
- Team handling and issue resolution
- Provide technical consulting and advising software solutions to the customers while integrating with Chargebee
- Understand the technical needs and suggest relevant solutions using our APIs or 3rd party tools and technologies
- Work cross-functionally with the Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure internal speedbumps encountered during the Sales cycle are promptly overcome to speed-up the Implementation pace
- Understand and advice on topics concerning client-server (cloud), database architectures
- Understand products and tools implemented at customer’s website and provide a solution to integrate with Chargebee along with those products and tools
- Identify, document, and explain the technical solution using flow diagrams, architectural diagrams, etc.
- Communicate with customer, internal engineering & product teams to validate requirements and frameworks
- Research new developments in the subscription business playing field, open-source projects, existing available solutions, and what it takes to grow an online business.
- Experience of leading Implementation architects, Fintech experience,Experience in any CRM,ERM and accounting platforms
Good to Have:
- Successful track record of managing complex projects.Ability to manage Multi-location team and projects Adept in creating project management plans
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
apply with your résumé to get
the conversation started
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying